CORPORATE, EDUCATIONAL & NON-PROFIT CONSULTING SERVICES
Cara Natterson, MD is a pediatrician, New York Times bestselling author, corporate and private consultant, and speaker. She has become a leading voice on issues relating to puberty and its associated social, emotional, and technological hurdles. There are few health and wellness experts as steeped in the world of tweens + teens.
Cara provides medical knowledge and practical advice to businesses, brands, schools, and non-profits with the goal of helping them connect with and understand the complex lives of today’s kids. She works as both a consultant and a speaker working as an individual or collaboratively with groups, in the US and internationally. Cara covers medical, behavioral, and parenting issues including:
- Brain development + decision making
- Sex and pornography
- Drug use and addiction
- Social media
- Technology paradoxes
- General wellness
- Mental wellness and anxiety
- Parenting styles
- Rules + limit setting
- Health education curriculum design for K - 12 schools
- Script, manuscript, and digital content review.
BRAND CONSULTING: Cara collaborates with brands, especially those targeting tween and teen consumers or their parents, helping them to
- Curate content and data relating to biology, safety, health and wellness
- Understand topical issues and future trends in pediatrics and parenting
- Gain in-depth knowledge and insight into parent, tween and teen opinions and behaviors
- Cara has collaborated with...
CONTACT: email by clicking here or call 310-476-7131.